Thursday, October 29, 2009

10 Reasons why I love Winter! & pix of the corn maze

1. Cheaper Utility bills-except for water, those hot showers are hard to break away from.
2. Can take kids out of the house and play at the park!
3. Sleep is so much better!
4. I don't have to shave my legs as often. :)
5. Cold air just smells better, right?
6. Can use my oven in the middle of the afternoon (no seriously, I am loving that!).
7. The hustle and bustle of the holiday season.
8. I like my winter clothes better than my summer ones.
9. I can leave butter on the counter and it won't melt.
10. Getting cozy by a fire with my family!

The boys liked pretending to milk the cow.

The tractor ride.


Jaxon loved to lead us through the corn maze. We couldn't find any of the hole punches. Are they even really there?

These things were so cool! We want them!

The boys really like rocks. Here is Jaxon showing Ryker a rock.

1 comment:

Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...

That looks like such a fun place. Where was that at?