Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ryker is 3- what the heck?!

This is ridiculous. I might, just might, have a melt down if any of my kids get any older. I am pretty good at hiding my dismay though because I LOVE throwing them birthday parties, which is a funny thing. We are in a generation where kids have parties every year and some of the time, people that come are friends of the parents, not necessarily friends with the child. I did not grow up with this concept. Good thing it works for us. Having people over is one of my hobbies I think. I really enjoy spending time with friends and family. And I won't kid myself. As Monica on Friends would say "I am always the hostess".

Ryker has been talking about his birthday for months now. We had so much fun and he could hardly hold his excitement in. I forgot to get a picture but some friends of ours brought a commercial sized dino bounce house. They own it and will rent it out for $50. They also have a girly one. Pretty good deal. The kids went crazy for it.
I was so excited to find this black dragon pinata. I knew there was no way I'd find a Godzilla (my boys' obsession) one but this was pretty close.
He got a lot of cool presents. He opened them so quickly I don't know where most of them came from. Thank you to all. He seriously loves everything he got!
Grey teeth from eating the head of his Godzilla.
A Godzilla cake of course.
A couple days before, we took some pictures because I guess overcast days are the best for photos. I thought they turned out cute.
Love this beef cake!
Playing in his new tent. There were a lot of boys there!

Happy birthday little man. Mommy loves you!

No comments: