Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Harlee turns one. BOO HOO!

Classic Harlee grin. She has a sweet picture taking grin and then this sillier one. It's my favorite. These outside pictures were taken the day of her birthday.

Not afraid to get her hands dirty- That's my girl!
"Yes, I'm quite pleased with myself, thank you."





What can I say about our miss Harlee Jo (besides being the most beautiful and amazing daughter in the whole world *unbiased observation of course)? I know for sure that at her rattiest, bugary, tired, crankiest mess, I still couldn't be prouder. Thank you Jo, for a wonderful first year. I love you, baby.

Doctor's Appt on the 11th:
Weight: 19lbs 3oz- 25%
Height: 29"- 50%
Head: 18.25"- 75-90% (ha ha)

1 comment:

steve + brindy arnett said...

i cant believe shes already a year!! she is sooo cute! love her pictures :)