Sunday, January 6, 2013

day 6



I love when we bless our babies. These days are so special to me and my heart overflows with love for my family. I am so grateful for my eternal family. I know that being a mother to these angels is exactly what my Heavenly Father wants me to do and had planned for me all along. I know it may sound corny but my dreams have truly came true. I am grateful to be apart of the Gospel. I KNOW it is true and I love raising my kids to learn it and know it as well. I know my Savior has felt my pain and my sorrows and because of his sacrifice, I can overcome anything through him. He lives! He absolutely knows me and loves me. These are the simple truths I am so grateful to know. I look forward to my new future with my husband and kids. I am beyond grateful for each member of my family. I am truly blessed.

1 comment:

steve + brindy arnett said...

so cute! all your kids are soo so adorable! love your picture a day idea.. been thinking about doing it too. ash has a site for that and i think its a great idea!