Sunday, June 9, 2013

Legoland! 153 6/2/13

 Yep! We did the buy an adult hopper get the child free. Still overpriced in my opinion but we had a really great time.
 Harlee was barely not tall enough but we still snuck her on a few of the 36" and up rides. This was one of them and I was nervous because I thought for sure she'd cry but she giggled so much happiness. I'm sure passersby thought my grin was a little big for the occasion but I couldn't help it. Pure joy just makes the world right.


 The kids loved this cheesy and very lame show. Jaxon was cracking up like no other.
 I have a picture of myself sitting next to this guy picking his nose when I was a teenager.
 We also did the aquarium there. How cute is this? A Lego sand castle!
 They are pretending to be underwater.


Sooooooo, my rating for this park is a 3 out of 5. Great for small children under 7. Lots of fun stuff. The water stuff is fun too but in order to enjoy that it has to be hot and when it's hot, the crowds are massive, when there are crowds, lines are long. We didn't have the long lines quite yet but it would have been miserable if we did. The kids say it's more fun the Disneyland. We beg to differ and I think they just don't remember Disney. Oh, another downer to the park-they open at 10 and close at 6. Super lame!

No comments: