Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Birthday

So it was my birthday Friday and I turned the big two-six. It was a pretty good day. My dad brought in lunch at work and I had dinner at my parents house. They ordered in Carraba's. It was pretty good. Then we had cake and ice cream as usual with the traditional birthday song. Our family has a tradition where at the very end of the song, we see who can hold the last note the longest. It usually comes down to me and my dad but since I didn't compete this time, it was Brian and dad. Dad won. Saturday, Brian took me to the baking store and with money I got for my birthday, I spent it all on cake decorating stuff. I am way excited to get started with that. Anyway, thanks to everyone who celebrated my fun day with me and for the calls.

1 comment:

SJ said...

Happy Birthday Girly!!
That is a Huge Cake! Whomever got that for you must think that your really Awesome!!
:)