Saturday, November 22, 2008

First Trip to the Zoo!

The boys went to the zoo for the first time and loved it! The weather was great and not too crowded. We went with TJ and Liz and met up with my dad, sisters and brother. They had a lot of stuff they didn't before and all the animals were out and about.
Jax wasn't all that thrilled about the petting zoo. The pic of him touching a goat is the one and only time he did it. They really freaked him out.
Ryker loved riding on Daddy's shoulders.
I know, I'm a dork.

Thanks TJ and Liz! We had a great time. Sorry mom and Scotty that you couldn't come. We hope you feel better bro. We didn't expect my dad and siblings to be there but we were glad they came. They brought a lot of humor to our day. :)

1 comment:

Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...

Looks like so much fun. Your little guy has gotten do big. I can not believe he is 6 months! WE need to get together, it has been for ever!