Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tricks but mostly Treats!

By far the best Halloween ever! I didn't realize as a teenager when holidays weren't as fun anymore that someday they would be better than I remembered. Here are the pictures of our fun day:
This is pretty much what our little horsey Ryker did all night.
Here he is from the back with his little tail. Awe!
This is my favorite pic of him of the night.
Yes, I'm a horse...of course?
After major protest on my part, my crazy husband shaved his head into a Mohawk and then wore a UPS uniform. What's up with that? It was pretty gross looking to be perfectly honest but it's the only day out of the year he can do it so whatever makes him happy (I guess). :)
Jaxon was a motorcycle dude and his outfit turned out way cute. Thanks TJ and Nana!
I was surprised he kept the bandanna on all night. He knew he looked cool. I have very few pictures of this child smiling.
Stud muffin!!

Once the night was over and the boys were asleep, the hubby and I hung out on the couch and enjoyed talking about the night and were sad it was over. Times are tough now but we have our family and 2 beautiful healthy babies that we're crazy about. Happy Halloween!!

5 comments:

Nate and Kristen said...

What cute little boys! I love their costumes. Brian's hair is crazy! Are you letting him keep it like that, or did he have to shave it off the day after Halloween? What a fun holiday! Now I need to update my blog...you've inspired me!

Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...

Oh tje hair on your hubby. Funny funny! Your to little boys look so cute. Looks like you guys had a fun one!

Curtis Family said...

Just the cutest, ever!! Not that I'm biased in any way, but I have the cutest grandbabies in the world!! They are so adorable in their costumes! No comment on bris hair. What a goof. Love y'all!! Nana

Jenny Lynn said...

your boys look so cute!!! i love their costumes. brian on the other hand... i told shawn he shaved a mo-hawk and he didn't even begin to believe me, lol. looks like you guys had a super fun halloween!
we miss you guys!

Elise said...

How Cute! My little guy was the same horse! Love it!