Monday, December 29, 2008

Thanks Santa!

Like I always say, each year just gets better and better and this year was no exception. Unfortunately, I was terrible at taking pictures on Christmas. I did a lot more video. I did a lot better with pics on Christmas Eve. Here's what we did: for Christmas Eve: we had Brian's side of the fam over for dinner and boy was it delish! Everyone pitched in and did such a great job on their assignments and then some. We roasted and BBQ'd some cornish game hens. They were a lot of fun to make and tasted pretty good. For entertainment we decorated ginger bread houses and played our new Xbox game, Lips (it's the same as Sing Star for Play Station). Brian got it for me for Christmas-thanks babe! For Christmas we got up and opened presents with the kids. Jax liked the candy in his stocking the most. :) Next in line was his quad. He's still a little small for it but he loves to go riding. He'll say "faster, go fast!" We then went to Nana and Poppy's for a beautiful and amazingly delicious dinner. It's been a dream for my dad to have a nice fancy meal and he was able to pull it off even with the unexpected obstacles. Him, my mom and brother Craig worked so hard at making it perfect. It was Awesome! Thank you all so much. They got us a ping pong table this year. Yeah!! Anyone ready to play. I'll warn you, I'm pretty good. :) Thank you to all our family for such a wonderful Christmas. We love you all!!




7 comments:

Nate and Kristen said...

It sounds like you all had a great Christmas! With you cooking, I'm sure the food was mighty tasty! I love the picture of Ryker in the Santa suit. So adorable!! We miss you guys! We need to get together soon!!!

smilingsarahbear said...

Oh Cassy- you're boys are so cute I could just eat 'em up. But I won't. Seriously though, they are PRECIOUS! Glad you had such an awesome Christmas. You're lucky I'm not down there to take you down in ping pong. (Ok, maybe not ping pong but raquetball... ok maybe not that either but there must have been something I could beat you at;) And sorry I never got you my address. I'm guessing it's a little bit late but let me know if you still need it. Anyway, happy new year. You have a beautiful family there chica!

Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...

So I would have to say we enjoyed coming over and playing with your Christmas presents!

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

Hey What an AWESOME Christmas you guys! looks like a ton of fun!! ... oh and i hope those weren't your silkies you guys were eating!! :)

SJ said...

Happy late Christmas!
I am amazed at your MAD cookin' skills!!
Your babies are growing up way to fast!

The Cluffs said...

Hey Cassy! I am so glad that you found me! Your boys are so cute and I love their names! I wanted to use Jaxon but my sister had a baby a month before me and used Jack! Maybe next time. I am so glad to be able to keep up on your cute little family! Where in Queen Creek are you? I would love to get together!!!

Elise said...

He is such a cute and happy little guy!