Monday, January 26, 2009

Ryker is 8 Months-5 days ago

Okay, so I have been reprimanded for not posting my sons 8 month picture. I'm a little behind on the blogging-2009 is already crazy! So Ryker is doing awesome! He's cruising along furniture, sitting up, pulling up (I love walking into his room and seeing his giant smile peeking over the crib), babbling and growing more teeth. He has one more top toofer to go. We just love this little guy! I came home today from work to see Jax asleep sitting up. Not that it's too weird but I still thought it was pretty cute.

5 comments:

Nate and Kristen said...

Your boys are sooo cute! We really need to get together soon!

Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...

He is growing up so fast. Too cute!

The Cluffs said...

He is so cute! He looks just like you! So my twins turn 1 year on the 21st and I really want you to make a cake! Will you? They are so so cute you are so awesome! As I am writing this i just remembered you left your email. I can email you about it!

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

Happy LATE birthday to Ryker!! Your boys are soo adorable!! :)

Weeks Family said...

I don't know if you remember me, (Kim Eastin, now Weeks) but we went to church together. I got your blog through your mom's facebook and her blog. I would like to get in touch again. My husband and I live in Queen Creek also. Our family blog is weeksqueencreek.blogspot.com