Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ryker @ 11 months


I can't believe my baby will be 1 in a month! He has been the best baby lately. He sleeps awesome at night and naps 4-6 hours a day. He is officially walking and doing great with it. He and Jaxon finally play great with each other and keep themselves entertained long enough for me to catch my breath. :) I heard them the other night alternately screaming "da da da da!" It's the best feeling in the world to see your kids happliy playing with each other. Anyway, I love my kids like crazy and I hate how time goes so fast but I love to watch them grow into these awesome little people. I'm one lucky and blessed mama!

4 comments:

Curtis Family said...

Adorable, as always! I still think he looks like his daddy, but boy, that top pic could be Craig if he had a few curls.

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

Your kids are adorable. Jaxon is hilarious in nursery. He is always telling me about his ouchies.

Nate and Kristen said...

I can't believe Ryker is almost one, and that he naps for 4-6 hours a day! WOW! You're a good mom!

the ridgeways said...

AWWW!! he is such a sweetie!! every time i see him it makes me smile! i can't wait for the cousins to see each other and play again. Noah was VERY excited to see these pictures!! he even said "eye-kerr" (closest we are getting to Ryker for a while!)-- i tried to get him to say Jaxon too but i think that was alittle too complex for him!!!