Friday, May 1, 2009

Anyone ever see "The Office" episode with Jello?


My funny, funny family thought it would be just so hilarious to put my stapler and mouse in Jello...well, it was actually pretty hilarious. They of course made sure to use green Jello as I have a very small obsession with that color.
Check out my awesome new green camera! It can take pictures under water! My dad and brother went to Hong Kong and Hong Kong has some electronics for cheap and I asked them to pick me up a camera if they had one in bright green. Obviously they were successful. They were also the same two people who ruined my office supplies at work but I hear it wasn't their idea...SHELLI! It was a pretty fun day and I'm excited to come up with a pay back plan-anyone got any ideas?

1 comment:

The Cluffs said...

That is so funny!!! I totally was thinking the other day about how loved green and how you had that cute green bug!!! I loved that car- so many memories!!! Do you still have it?