Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Baby Turns One!!

I cannot believe it has been a year already since this happy little butterball graced our lives. Since we're throwing him a party Saturday, we didn't do the regular b-day stuff today but we did take him to McDonalds to play for the first time. He LOVED it! Here he is laughing at me. For some reason he thought it was funny when I leaned over to share my ice cream cone.

I had to go with him through the kiddie tubes (yuck!) and he was so excited, he didn't know what to do with himself. He loved every bit of it until we came out the end of the slide and he realized we weren't in them anymore. :)
See, he's happy long enough to snap a picture and then next is the screaming of bloody murder!
I think Jaxon is finally getting a little more photogenic for me. Thanks son!
I loved his ice cream face but Mr. grumpy pants daddy kept wiping it off!
Here's a picture from earlier this week when Ryker fell asleep on our jet-ski ride at the lake.I was just helping my mommy hang up the clothes. I don't know why she's laughing so hard. :) (In case you can't tell, those are my shorts!)

4 comments:

Weeks Family said...

So cute. Time flies. Nicole will be one in July... So sorry we have to miss the party. We have another first bday party in Scottsdale and it's like an all day thing to drive up there for the party and then drive back. We will get together soon, with the kids.

the ridgeways said...

i thought i had commented on this earlier.. hmm.. oh well! i LOVE teh pictures! it sounds like he had a blast on his birthday!!!! that picture of Jaxon smile is so freakin cute!!!! and all the ice cream face pics on Ryker are adorable! i can't wait to see them!!!!

Shelli said...

you HAD to go in the kiddie tubes.

right cassy, right.

2aC Investments said...

Haha guys, this is really what a parent should give his child. The childhood life that will never get out of their minds ever.
Thanks, you are definately good parents, persist with the job!

J.S