Sunday, October 31, 2010

HALLOWEEN!!!!

I know a lot of people who don't like this holiday but I really love it! I have great memories of it and seeing how much my kids love it makes it all the more better! This year Jaxon was a dragon (again-recycling costumes is the way to go!), Ryker was a shark and my little Harlee was a ladybug. They were doing family pix at the trunk or treat and I figured since we sadly have not gotten one of ALL of us together yet, I was going to seize the moment but Brian was not nearly as enthused. I'm not happy with how I look but since everyone else looks so darn cute, I decided to post anyway.


Seriously, my kids are the CUTEST!!



Took forever for the trunk or treat to start. It took like an hour for everyone to eat chili. Ryker is pretty pissed about it.
As well as Jaxon but he wasn't nearly as vocal about it.
I want this mummy!

My boys loved carving their pumpkins. Can't believe we're onto Thanksgiving now. I LOVE this time of year!! And I love my family of five. They are my greatest accomplishment! I won't lie though, I'm pretty tired. :)

2 comments:

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

you have such a cute family.. your kids are adorable!!! i love little harlee... and those costumes! :)

Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Thee kids look so cute all dressed up!