Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Princess is 2 months now!

I completely forgot on 12/10/10 it was her two month birthday. Luckily my aunt happened to take some pictures of her but I haven't gotten them yet so these are from today. Isn't her outfit adorable? It's a little big still but I'm just so darn anxious to get her into all these cute clothes. Although it was a little sad today, I folded up and put aside all her NB size outfits (except for one that still fits). :( Her 2 month appointment was Monday. Here are her stats:

W: 10 lbs 9oz- 50%
L: 22"- 25-50%
Head: 15.5"- 50-75%

She is definitely my smallest baby. Jaxon was over a pound bigger at this age and I thought he was such a runt. I'm grateful she's packing on the pounds at a slower rate but they're packing nonetheless. Funny story about her appt.- so the doctor asked if I've been doing tummy time. She asks that question at every visit to which I normally reply "no" and she scolds me for it. So this time I decided to lie and I said "yes". She put Harlee on her tummy and the twerp rolled right over. Something I may have mentioned she was doing had I actually been doing tummy time. I think the doctor may have caught me in my little fib. :)



2 comments:

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

awww she is soo adorable! i love that outfit and the look on her face!! i wasnt big on doing tummy time even though i knew i should. he just cried anyways! :)

...and i always get excited for jude to grow into outfits too! so i just roll the sleeves/legs and make them work even if theyre huge! ;)

Elise said...

She is so cute! So SO SOO cute!