Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas Eve and Day!

Soooooooooo, 2010 was one of my favorite years! It was also my most stressful. Got to take in the good with the bad. We moved, rented out our house, had a baby, and evicted our tenants. Yes, they were HORRIBLE to us! Such a long story but we kicked their butts out 3 days before Christmas. Ha ha ha ha! Sweet sweet victory. They left the house a mess (of course) but we were so blessed to get some amazing people in there for January! God was very good to us this last year and I'm so thankful for everything we experienced. Even though the rental situation put a slight damper on our holiday, we still had a great one! And I was once again reminded that as long as we make right choices, we will be blessed. FOR SURE!!
Grandma Bonnie got the boys this sea life light thing. All the boys were memorized-just a smidgen.
Aren't these so freak'n cute? I like to do gingerbread houses every year and Target came up with this awesome idea of selling a kit with a bunch of miniature different houses-same price as a normal kit. These were so fun! I just need to get more people involved with this tradition I am desperately trying to start/continue.
After one or two pictures, Jaxon asked me to stop taking pictures. I guess I was interfering with his "opening his presents" time.
Jaxon helping Ryker open one of his gifts. They were so sweet. We learned this year to do stockings last. Once my kids see candy, who cares about anything else.


Harlee in her Santa outfit.
Harlee and Nana!
My Aunt Alta getting her baby fix.
This is "uncle". For Christmas my family got us a trampoline. Uncle brought it to the house and helped assemble. The kids LOVE it! We were heading to my parents house and I told them they needed to thank Nana and Poppy for the trampoline. Jaxon said "nana didn't get it for us. Uncle Scotty did". Ha! Love him!

These boys had quite the time wrestling and riding their poppy and uncles.
Brian's sister Amanda made them these way cute hats. We sooooo love them!

No comments: