Sunday, January 15, 2012

Christmas

This was a fun holiday season for us. Though Christmas day was amazing, the week leading up to it was just plain awful. Our family, except Brian, got some sort of stomach bug. We usually host Christmas Eve for Brians family and it wasn't until Friday night when I felt myself getting a little sickly after cleaning up vomit from 3 kids all week, that Brian decided we were going to cancel the party. I was so sad but relieved at the same time. I had already planned and purchased all the food but all other preparations were put on hold because of the sick kiddos. Sure enough, I was sick that night and so grateful we had cancelled it. My only hope at that point was that I would be well enough to wrap presents and have a good Christmas on Sunday. My prayers were answered and we had one fantastic Christmas day. My parents outdid themselves with the Christmas meal. It was so very pretty and so very delicious. They do such a great job! It was the best Christmas yet!










1 comment:

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

looks like you guys had really awesome holidays!! ...and your kiddos are so stinkin cute!!!