Sunday, January 15, 2012

Halloween

Halloween gets better every year. My kids literally couldn't stop talking about Halloween and Halloween decorations until the day of Christmas when they realized an even better holiday exists.
Pumpkin carving!
Jaxon insisted on being black spiderman and Ryker was happy to be the regular spiderman. Although I hate these types of costumes, it was nice that it was easy and they were cheap. They REALLY loved them and if they're happy, bla bla bla. Maybe this year I can get them on board with something cooler.
We went trunk or treating with cousins. Super fun to walk the distance of 50 cars instead of 50 houses. Ingenious idea!




I had this made after I saw it online somewhere. She was determined that I wouldn't get a good shot of her and I didn't get what I'd hoped but these will work. Love this girl!

No comments: