Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Good news/Bad news

Good news is...Rykers slept 9, yes you heard it right, 9 hours for me last night. You think you have a good baby and learn the next day that you have an awesome one!!

Bad news is...I had my doctors appointment for this cough and chest pain I've been having and found out I have pneumonia. The docs instructions were to drink lots of water and do nothing for 10 days. That's impossible but I'm going to at least take it easier. This explains why that hike was so hard on me. At least I'll be good to go before Hawaii. YEAH!!

As I was typing this, more bad news. My sweet little Jaxon has a fever. I hate when he's sick but he is so cuddly and sweet. Like I said, at least his is all happening now instead of in Maui. :)

6 comments:

smilingsarahbear said...

9 hours! What?! Um... could you come and have Ryker train my 7 month old son about sleeping through the night? Thanks. He slept through the night for maybe the first to the second month and that was it. He still wakes up 1-2 times a night to nurse. Joy. So lucky you. And bummer for you. Hope you feel better. Too bad I don't live closer so I could bring you some chicken soup and take your adorable babies for you for a little while. And having a sick baby is the worst. I'll be praying Jaxon doesn't get too sick! Take care girly!

Chantal said...

Hi guys! Your boys are so cute! and big! Congratulations on the newest one. I'm glad he is so good. Have fun in Hawaii, Hoary! get lots of rest to get over that yucky pneumonia!

Curtis Family said...

I have the most wondrous grandsons! Jax is just plain perfect, Klay, walking so young, and Ryker, sleeping so well, and not spitting up? How often do you hear that? Not to mention that they are all three absolutely adorable! I am so blessed! 6 beautiful children, and now the beginning of our next chapter, fabulous grandchildren! Life is better than good. You guys get well!! Love Nana/Mom

Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...

you lucky mamma you. That is no fun to be sick as a mom. If you need anything let me know. I am sure you are counting down the days till you go on your trip. How nice is it going to be with a babe who sleeps like that.

Craigles said...

hey i hope your feeling better, i put up a video just for you. well sort of. i think its the top one.

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

Hey guys! I was just browsing around and found your blog..its really cute! hope you feel better Cassie and have fun in Hawaii! That sounds awesome!