Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ryker's 2 month check up

My boy is HUGE!! Especially compared to his older brother at this age. The picture of Ryker sleeping is him today. Poor boy had a rough morning getting 4 shots!! He took it harder than Jaxon did his first time but it's one of those unavoidable facts of life. The other pic is him smiling at daddy yesterday. The last pic is Jax at 2 months crying like he usually was.
Ryker:
Weight: 13lbs 2oz 75%
Length: 23 3/4" 75%
Head: 16" 50-75%
Jaxon:
11lbs 12oz 25%
23" 25%
15 3/4" 50%

3 comments:

Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...

It is nice to have a chunck for a kid! Ya ya about another kid. I have been getting that from just about everyone. Have a great trip. I am bumed we could not go. One day we will plan a dive trip we can go together. Oh And when it comes that tim for jax, I will give you pointers!

smilingsarahbear said...

What cute babies! My lil'guy is a major chunker too. He was in the 95th percentile for weight and height up until his 6 month checkup and then he dropped to 75th. But what's not to love about chunky boys?! My husband and Baily call my son Chunkers..lol. Good times.

Stacy Jo3 said...

Hahahaha the middle one's my favorite.
Hey hey! I have favor to ask of my biiig sister whome loves me so much, awright?
Otay, well, I have seemed to have left my phone charger at home (:O) Aaaand, I was wondering if you'd be dear enough to bring it with you, Staurday.

*Don't take life too seriously, no one gets out alive, anyways!*