Friday, July 18, 2008

Shelli's Birthday Bash

Yesterday was my little, okay not little but younger sisters birthday (I knew I'd get crap if I didn't say that correctly). She turned the big one-seven. Woo Hoo! Anyway, I made her a cake like I always do for her birthday. Last years' cake was the hippie VW and this year was the other one you see (not sure what to call it). It's been 5 years since I made a tiered fondant cake and I have wanted to do it for a while so I did and it didn't turn out exactly like I hoped but not terrible for it being so long since I've done it. I did have a lot of fun making it and learned a lot. I decided I want to practice more so anyone out there looking for a birthday or wedding cake for only the cost that it would take to make it, I'd be thrilled to. I'm not great at it yet but maybe someday I will be and maybe even make some money at it.

I know the pic is blurred but isn't she so cute in it?

Here we are trying to get a picture of Nana with all the grandkids. I think it was a success since they are all at least in the same frame.

My bros wanted me to put up this pic of them rocking out and they also wanted me to make sure eveyone knows how cute they are. :)

5 comments:

Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...

Oh my heck, That cake is so cute. You should totally go into bussiness. You are so talented!

Craigles said...

hy cass-e (im talking retarded) eye lik uor bloged

Curtis Family said...

Your cake really was amazing, especially considering how log it has been since you were in school learning. I see no limit to where you can take it. You have more talent than, even you, realize. Run with it!
Love, Mom

Craigles said...

Yeah that is the picture of me in mexico when i caught that seal. now theres just a lil to much blue.