Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Anyone with boys have one do this before?

So my sweet little Jaxon snabbed my mascara without my knowledge. I found him on his bed trying to put it on. Brian is freaking out and thinks I'm turning our little boys into girls. I told him to relax and that it was normal-it's the same when he mimics other actions, right?
He did this the other day when he mistook the highlighter to be chap stick. I am supposedly "banned" from doing girly things in front of him now. As if that's possible. What's really funny is I think I could give Jax all my make-up and he would know what to do with each piece.

3 comments:

Nate and Kristen said...

Oh my goodness! That made me laugh! Nate would probably say the same thing that Brian said if Rowen did that. That is so funny. :)

Chantal said...

Yes, my boy has done that. Pretty funny and he looks so cute.
I once caught Brian Jr with my razor (he didnt get hurt) but he was starting to shave his legs! I guess he had seen be doing that.
Cute boy!

the ridgeways said...

he is TOO cute for words!!! and you are completely right he's just mimicking you! at least you weren't doing something bad!!! tell Brian to relax.. at least he's not walking around in heels!! =)