Sunday, October 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged

This is the first time I've been "tagged." I never really knew what that was before so let's see if I can do it. Here are the rules: 1. Link the person who tagged you and copy down the rules 2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself, 3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post 4. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know they've been tagged.
Sarah is the one who tagged me-Here goes!
1. Most of you know I hate odd number's excluding the number one and anything divisible by 5. The volume must be an even number and the microwave can never start or be stopped on an odd. Yes it bothers me that both my sons were born on odd days.
2. I love jingles! Not really intentionally but for some reason it seems I only have to hear a commercial or the theme song to a show once and I know it. I'm famous for knowing the Gumby theme song. Did I even watch that show? Seriously. My family loves when I sing...that's right, you know you love it!
3. I have to win. This goes along with being competitive but most people I think are. I am the type that will stop at nothing to win (I don't cheat though). If I lose (rarely happens), I will play again and again until I win. I'm a pretty sore loser you might say. I don't play for "fun", I play to win!
4. Being on time. I acquired this trait from my mother and being punctual is not necessarily a bad thing. It's good to be on time, right? It's also not a crime if you're late, right?...WRONG! It's never okay to be late!! I must be on time to everything, that's the rule.
5.I hate bugs. Now, most people do but bugs really really bother me. If I know of one alive in my house, I will hunt it until it is destroyed and disposed of. I have mastered the art of hunting a bug. I know how certain bugs move and I know what it takes to kill them. I also know how to kill them without it making a nasty mess. DIE BUGS! Brian calls me the crickanador. I so am.
6. Routines! I love my routines. I have them for just about everything I do. Not only that, there are logical reasons why I do things a certain way and in a certain order. I am so embedded in my routines, I'm not even aware that I have them most the time, it's just my life.
7. I don't like animals. All animals. Except on my dinner plate. That's really all I have to say about that.

I tag Mom, Amanda, Kristen, Chelsea

2 comments:

smilingsarahbear said...

I'm so glad you did it. I knew pretty much all of these things about you... I love that! It's great to know some things don't change. I love your quirkiness;)

the ridgeways said...

oo fun!!! i must say my favorite of your random facts was the one about animals!! hehe you're too cute! i'll fill mine out tonight for you! =)