Friday, February 25, 2011

Bye bye Roxy

Well, that was short lived. Sorry to disappoint but I really hate dogs. I mean, I feel for them and all but I really hate being their caretaker. I have enough on my plate and the last thing I need is to deal with a pup. Nothing personal Rox. You do what all dogs do and I just can't handle it. Brian thinks I have a mental issue but I don't care. Tonight is our last night with her and I couldn't be happier. If anyone would like to have this dog, let me know. She is staying with my brother for now but he can't keep her.

1 comment:

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

oh thats too bad! at least you gave it a shot, right?! i think you guys should get a shih tzu [like romi just got]. little dog, little to no shedding, little poops [im assuming!] and soo good with kids! ...haha i know im a dog pusher! :)