Monday, March 18, 2013

Mayzee is 4 months!- 71 3/12/13

She had her 4 month well a week before. She weighed just under 13 lbs. I can't tell you her height because they didn't tell me. I do know it was in the 25th percentile. And I also can't tell you the head measurement but it was above the 75th percentile (shocker. My kids are melon heads). We tried out a new doctor and I'm not impressed. The idiot lady who gave her her shots did them SLOW and painful. She inserted the needle s l o w l y and injected the vaccine s l o w l y. I am used to it being fast and done in 5 seconds. I was so made at this lady. I will ask for someone different next time. Has anyone else experienced this? Maybe I was spoiled with my other doctor but it was torture having her go through that. I was one pissed off mama. Even though this child has been a handful lately and not sleeping well all of a sudden, I do still adore her and love her happy face (for those few moments a day when she is happy).

No comments: