Saturday, March 2, 2013

Post baby-pre tough mudder-52

A month before Mayzee was born, my family signed up for a crazy and lengthy 11 mile obstacle course type dealio. It was scheduled for February 23rd which was a little nerve wracking since Mayzee would come mid November and then I would need time to recover and get passed the holidays and try to train in less than 2 months. BUT, I was excited for the challenge and the motivation to lose that baby weight. Can I just say, it was the motivation I needed or it would have taken much longer to lose the weight. I sacrificed a lot of sleep and even time with my kids to prepare. It was a grueling 8 weeks but I was so proud to have done it. So between the intense exercising (p90x 3 days and long distance on the treadmill 3 other days) and Paleo, I achieved my goals. I am so proud of myself. Now that tough mudder is over, I can take it a little easier on the exercising and sleep in more (ah!). Until next year...

No comments: