Sunday, January 12, 2014

1st bit of randomness

Has it really been since September!? How embarrassing.  Well, I'm going to quickly back track and then get on with the exciting new adventures coming to us in 2014!
 
 Out first child with stitches. Jaxon learned jumping on furniture is NOT worth it! It was pretty nasty. I had to leave the hospital room a few times. I learned that I am definitely not meant to be in the health field. This happened back in August so now it's just a pretty scar. Oh yeah, and his dad removed the stitches. Never use a doctor for that if it will cost you. It's way too easy to do yourself.


 Putting that bubble in his mouth at school.
 Pretty birthday girl had a Minnie mouse birthday. 3 years. :( I have to say, she has become a lot more difficult at 3 years old. Her tantrums are terrible (Ryker broke us in as far as tantrums go so we handle it well), she is very independent, she was the earliest to potty train but the worst and having weeks of random accidents, and she is high maintenance. BUT, it is a price we gladly pay. She literally gives the best hugs in the world! She tells me all the time "You're the best mommy in the whole world". I love it when she whispers it in my ear. She loves her whole family and pretty much everyone else in the world. She is so sweet to her siblings and anytime I give her a snack she wants enough to share with them. She LOVES to sing. Her favorite song is "so what" by Pink. Her latest favorite is the song in Frozen. She knows almost the whole thing. She is cuter than words and not the little girl I pictured having. I am amazed by my children and love her so very much.




This handsome little man turned 7. He relics in teasing me about it because he knows how much I hate them growing up. He loves to sit and tell me how big he's getting. He finds it hilarious that I complain about it. Jaxon is the quiet leader of the pack. He can be pretty bossy being the oldest but when he is trying hard, he can be very encouraging and loving to his siblings. He is the social butterfly at school. When I walk him to the playground, almost every kid knows him and says hi. We have him in our primary class this year and he is the goofy one that makes everyone laugh. He's like his dad in that way. He works really hard and for the most part, listens. He loves to craft and play outside. They got mountain bikes for Christmas and he is very impressed with the things he is capable of on his bike. I love this amazing little boy so much! How am I so blessed?
11 months old. I forgot to get a pic that day except for this one.

No comments: