Sunday, January 12, 2014

and more...

 Poor Mayzee was sick with rosiola and this was trunk or treat night. She was still sick on Halloween and Jaxon came down with strep throat. I took Harlee and Ryker trick or treating but Harlee was complaining so bad (about who knows what!) that I took her home after only one house. So it was just me and Ryker. We had a lot of fun. He even brought home candy for Jaxon. He has been the sweetest of sweeties lately!

 Our fun little party with the Brinson's!
 Vertuccio farms is literally the best!
 Jaxon had a musical at his school. I didn't tell him this but it was the dumbest thing I've had to go to at school. The songs were lame, the music teachers weren't really digging it (it seemed) and only a few kids did stuff. The rest were hidden doing whatever.

 We went on a camping trip with friends (the Openshaws) and this is our return. I was bad at getting pics of the kids. We were all pretty dang filthy!
 My sweet little at 10 months.

 We got to shoot guns on the camp out. It was super cool!

Ryker and Jaxon shot some. They were excited.

No comments: