Sunday, January 12, 2014

And some more again...



 These kids love doing the once a month free craft at Home Depot. We hadn't gone since before Mayzee was born. They were so excited and remind me every month about it!
 We bought a piano for $100. I decided to paint it. It looks pretty fun in our house.

 Baseball season at Castlegate again. Boys both played coach pitch on the same team. They loved it! I signed them up for little league. I am super excited about that!
 My angel turned one. Life just isn't fair. She is a pretty needy child as far as attention goes. It's been a little rough but on the flip side, she is such a sweetie. She is pretty shy and does this thing where is she is sad, shy, or gets in trouble, she bends her knees and sets her head on the ground. Sometimes she whines a little. It's pretty funny. She waves at herself in the mirror. She points to things she wants. She's a picky little eater but she does enjoy eating. She wasn't quite walking when she turned one but a few weeks later she was up and gone. Her siblings love her to pieces! This is the funnest age and I want to gobble her up more and more everyday!







No comments: