Thursday, August 12, 2010

No more monkeys jumping on the chairs!

08/12/2010
08/11/2010
08/10/2010
So my little stinker Xonian (I'll explain the nickname another time) almost broke his little nose. Those of you with boys, know how rambunctious they can be. Our two just love to climb and jump off things. We've got a couple of chairs upstairs that no matter how many times we tell them not to climb and jump from them, they always do. Finally, Jaxon paid the price for not listening to his parents. He leaped from one chair to the other and fell short slamming his nose into the wooden arm of the other chair. I took a picture of his nose for the last 3 days because he seems to wake up worse everyday. The pictures don't do a whole lot of justice to the damage but it swelled up pretty well. And by yesterday, the swelling moved up right into his right eye. Brian calls him Avatar. Ha ha! He does sort of look like one. I do hate it though. I feel like a totally different kid is living with us. I miss his cute little face and profile.

No comments: