Saturday, August 21, 2010

Combined birthday celebration

My crazy mother hates the heat more than anyone I know. "What did she do to make her so crazy?" You ask...she had 5 out of her 6 kids in the middle of summer. 3 of us in August. This year we did a combined birthday celebration and it was so fun! Our dinner was a variety for all the picky eaters in the fam. Sushi (my fave) BBQ and pizza. Everyone was able to enjoy something! :) The cakes had the correct number of candles for each of us. Me- 28 supposedly, TJ-27, and Scotty-21. As you can see, that created a whole lot of smoke! I'm happy to share my birthday month with two of my bros. My parents were great making it such a fun and special evening for us. Love my fam!
I kept trying to get a picture of all of us looking at the camera and smiling but I couldn't get it to work out.


My boys adore their uncle Craig. Ryker looks so much like him it's ridiculous. Acts a lot like him also.

Big thank you to my awesome parents. They really are the best and no, I'm not being biased!! It's an actual fact.

1 comment:

Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...

Well Happy Birthday. I have not been all with it these past couple of weeks. Hope you had a great one!