Saturday, August 21, 2010

It is WAY to stinking HOT!!

So I try to venture out of the house to do something fun and different with the kids but end up regretting it every time! I can barely breath outside the comfort of A/C. Instead, we have found a few daily projects that my kids are obsessed with. One of which is "making animals by gluing" as Jaxon calls it. Now I don't trace or get ideas for anything. I literally just cut shapes in hopes it looks like the animal requested and the boys glue the limbs together. We've also done painting, preschool activity books, play-dough, reading, games, etc. It's been a fun summer but I'm so ready for it to be cooler.

We made some "spider hats."

Jax is gluing up some blue baby turtles.
I took them to kids club at the mall and all they wanted to do was play on the giant turtle OUTSIDE in the heat. ugh!

No comments: